Senin, 08 Februari 2016

Finally 1 Day Passes to Fine Woodworking Live

Last year I would have saved a lot of money if theyd offered 1-day passes to Fine Woodworking Live. It conflicted with my family vacation, and after paying for the whole weekend I had to go home on Friday night.
Im a die hard woodworking conference fanatic, so I knew what I was getting into when I bought the full pass. Still, I would have appreciated saving the $175.00 by only buying a 1-day pass.
Thankfully theyve just announced that 1-day passes are available for Fine Woodworking Live 2013. If youve been holding out because you cant make for the whole event and dont want to pay for the whole event, nows the time to book. Even if you just come for one day youll have a great time learning and hanging out with your woodworking friends (if your one day is Saturday, youll even see me).
Hopefully thell let idiots into the conference in 2013 too.

batare

About batare

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :