Minggu, 07 Februari 2016

The Show Is Upon Us

Its Friday evening as I write this. Ive just returned from dropping off my pieces at the 2013 Long Island Woodworkers Show. Im lucky enough to be exhibiting Katies Quilt Rack, Kathis Book Stand & Carolyns Glue Gun Rack (apparently I build most of my pieces for women). This will be my first time exhibiting my pieces publicly, and Im really excited about it. Already the comments I received about the quilt rack as I was checking it in have me pumped.
The 17th Annual L.I. Woodworkers Show
The L.I. Woodworkers Show is put on by the Long Island Woodworkers Club. Its held in a large timber framed barn on the ground of the Nassau County Old Bethpage Restoration Village. The barn is a wonderful setting showing off joinery more complex then on any of my pieces.
Katies Quilt Rack
While checking in I took a sneak peak at other pieces being displayed. Im honored to be exhibiting with them. Ill document them more over the weekend and try to share in my Tuesday post, but let me say, there are some talented woodworkers in this club. Besides my wrap up on Tuesday, Ill try to tweet what I can from the show.?
Kathis Book Stand
Fall is proving to be a boon for woodworking as this is my 3rd event in four weekend. I hope youre getting a good does of woodworking this weekend too. If youre on Long Island, stop by the show. Ill be there in and out on Saturday and on Sunday afternoon. Please say hi.
Dont forget about the +Modern Woodworkers Association. We talk woodworking with Guests from around the world of woodworking every other week. Subscribe to the RSS feed or iTunes today.
??

batare

About batare

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :